“I’m obsessed with giving the audience something they don’t see coming.” – Jordan Peele, writer and director of Get Out
It's not easy to unfold your story on your own. After all, you are so close to your own experiences and world that it is very difficult to see exactly what makes your story unique. In order to zoom out and find those important elements that give your story the shine it deserves, I am by your side.
Who is a VIP program intended for?
This VIP program is for (creative) professionals and entrepreneurs with ambition. For those who have something to say, but don't know how. Such as:
- Successful keynote speakers who want to create a new and fresh story.
- Newbie speakers who want to make a keynote for the first time to enter the market.
- Entrepreneurs who want an online program, but have so much knowledge that they have trouble finding the right structure.
- Busy managers who don't have the time to write but do want to transfer their knowledge.
- Media personalities seeking a ghostwriter for their professional offerings.
- Artists who can sell everything but themselves.
- Musicians or artists who need a backup story for that new record or NFT.
- CEOs who want to pass on their experience to the next generation.
- Content creators who need video scripts for their collabs, want to reinvent themselves or are ready to level up.
- Do you recognize yourself in one of these groups or do you feel that your concrete goal fits in with this and do you want to continue to focus on your core business during this process, then 'Unfold your story VIP' is perfect for you.
What does a VIP trajectory entail?
A VIP program is always tailor-made. Why? You are unique and so is your question. I adapt my working method to what suits you and because every question requires a different effort, this also includes a specified quotation, so that you know exactly what to expect. There is a good chance that we will work together for at least 2 or 3 days and I will also work for you myself, but if you want me to write your book completely, for example, then the process on my side can easily take a few weeks/months. before you have the final result in your hands.
In addition to shaping your story (from idea to implementation), I like to think along about the commercial side of your storytelling. I have years of experience as a creative entrepreneur, ran a successful community in the events sector for more than a decade, have been active as a fiction writer for 8 years, a lot of experience with media (training) and have helped many entrepreneurs with the positioning and business component of their company, so if you want, I am also happy to think along with you about the business side of the story and give tips on how we can implement your storytelling in marketing, positioning and revenue models.
What I promise you is the result that we agree together in advance. That keynote, online training, a course program, your book: we'll make it happen in the short term, because - just like you - I like to see results. What I also promise you is an adventure and an unconventional approach. Maybe we meet in very special places, we go back to your past, we meet at great heights or in a situation where there is no way out. Life is too short for boring meeting rooms, so we don't just go for an optimal result, but also for a fun-filled process. A unique approach for a unique result. That's my promise to you. All I need from you is complete openness and mutual trust. Then we can start to show :-).
Match made in heaven?
How do we determine if we are a match? Through an extensive telephone intake. Don't worry, I'm not going to roast you, but to find your story, you have to want to embark on the adventure with me and I with you. I will ask you questions and give you the opportunity to do so with me. If you are interested, I will then send you the details and if you agree, I make a detailled plan and we start. That way you know exactly where you stand, step by step. We plan dates and places and I adapt to your agenda. If you work abroad for a while, so do I. Think in possibilities. You pay half in advance, the other half in monthly installments. Of course you will receive material from me in the meantime and I will keep you informed. I'm already looking forward to it. You too? Send me a message. contactformulier en dan kom ik bij je terug.